An opportunity has arisen for a mid-senior creative designer/artworker to join our team.
Host Design Studio have been around since the 1970’s in various incarnations and following a management buyout in 2015, we have moved premises, streamlined our offerings and re-branded.
We are now looking for a motivated individual to join our small team and play a key role in growing both our clients and our own brand.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong design and branding ideas for a broad variety of client types and challenges. You will be comfortable liaising with customers and suppliers, have excellent communication skills, be pro-active and will be able to work under your own initiative.
We also require the successful candidate to be able to manage a sometimes busy schedule whilst creating high quality design work to very tight deadlines in a relaxed studio environment.
If you would like to work somewhere that values your input in taking the business forward whilst being committed to producing great work and sharing the rewards with annual wage reviews and generous profit share then this is your chance. Ultimately the role will be what you make of it and we will give you the full support to achieve what you desire.
You’ll bring a combination of the following skills and attributes:
• At least 5 years working in an design studio environment or similar
• An outstanding portfolio of work
• Strong concept creation skills
• An eye for great design including all the current trends
• An understanding of print and online including its restrictions and capabilities
• Experience of a variety of client types and challenges
• Fluent in Adobe CS
• An ability to take designs from concept through to finished artwork
• Experience of Squarespace and Wordpress will be a massive plus
No Agencies, no ifs, no buts, no coconuts.
In the first instance please submit your CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com
If your CV is in Word please don’t bother.